Imagine a destination with an ocean/spa-themed atmosphere and luxurious amenities where visitors are pampered unapologetically. Now imagine that this place is literally right around the corner…no airport hassles, road trips or jet lag involved. Before you go packing your bag, you should know that this five-star treatment is reserved for your four-legged friends.
Posh Pet Hotel, opening within the next month on Dixie Highway in the Southend, marks the culmination of more than five years of research and development by owner/operator Lincoln E. Baker. With an incredible attention to detail, Baker has enhanced the traditional boarding, grooming and daycare experience by focusing on the best of everything.
Some of the exclusive amenities include:
- 3 indoor play parks separated by size with rubber flooring for paw and joint safety so pets of all sizes to play and interact safely
- 3 Presidential rooms with 10ft glass fronts equipped with queen size beds and chandeliers
- More than sixty 42” flat screen televisions and exquisite wallpaper
- 110 spacious rooms to accommodate dogs and cats
- 6-ft long built-in saltwater fish tank for cat enjoyment
- Zen room where Dr. Teston will administer acupuncture, aquapuncture, Tui-Na massage, and herbal diet therapy
- Purified air and water in every room
- And last, but certainly not least, Post Pet Hotel offers pick-up service in Palm Beach County by Escalade, Suburban, Bentley, Lamborghini or Ferrari from Ocean Drive Exotics (fees apply).
Posh Pet Hotel promises to be a pet destination unlike any other in the local area. The only issue is- will your vacation accommodations be as plush as your pets?
Want to learn more? Visit the Posh Pet Hotel website and sign up for their newsletter or get in touch at:
6710 South Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33405