Prepare to go wild as Palm Beach County’s most unique craft beer festival returns for its 3rd year. The Brew At The Zoo, presented by Dixie Grill & Bar will be held on April 11, 2015. Explore the animals and beautiful grounds of the Palm Beach Zoo as you sample craft brews from 25+ breweries, with an emphasis on local favorites such as Due South, Funky Buddha, Saltwater Brewery and many more.
Tailor your experience based on ticket type.
$35 General Admission Ticket
- 6:00pm-9:30pm admission to the event inside the Zoo
- Collectible sampling mug
- Lanyard to hold your mug while you eat, etc.
- Sampling from 25+ breweries
- Great food available to purchase from local restaurants,
$65 VIP Admission (Only 200 of these tickets are available and as of 3/27, less than half remain)
- All of the above
- Early entry at 5:30pm
- Free food in the Tropics Cafe, courtesy of Carrabba’s Italian Grill
- Premium beer samples not available to General Admission
- Collectible t-shirt
- LIve music by Andre Michaud
$15 Designated Driver
- Free water and soft drinks at the Tropics Cafe Snack Window
- Live Music
- Great food available to purchase from local restaurants
- Designated Driver ticket purchasers PLEDGE to NOT CONSUME any alcohol during the event or prior to arrival
- May enter at 5:30pm if accompanying a VIP ticket holder
Tickets for this event are expected to sell out so buy them today!