With Spring right around the corner, there’s no time to waste stocking up on supplies for your own posh Palm Beach Garden Party. With a beautifully landscaped background in place, fill your foreground with stylish pieces from the Southend’s own C.Bell.
A botanical-inspired lacquered Iron Leaf Chair from Stray Dog Designs ($725 each) is the perfect seating to complement a Spring dress code.
Also available in bright white and indigo for those with a different color scheme.
The “no white after Labor Day” rule doesn’t apply to the Palm Beach world.
Feel free to let this O Garden Stool from Emissary ($315) delight outdoors year-round as a multi-tasking master (stand-alone stunner. side table, extra seating).
This Turquoise and White Lacquered Serving Tray with high gloss finish from Swing Design ($175) is ideal for fashionable cocktail delivery to parched guests.
Looking for something perfectly Garden-suited to sip on? Try this recipe from the Weddings by the Breakers blog.
ROASTED PEACH LEMONADE
Photo courtesy of The Breakers Palm Beach
What you’ll need:
4 medium peaches, pitted and sliced in half
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
4 cups fresh lemonade
1. Preheat the oven to 400F for roasting.
2. Place the peaches (skin side down) in a baking dish and sprinkle the tops with sugar.
3. Roast the peaches for about 25 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy at the skins and can be easily pinched off.
4. Remove the outside of the peach skins and drop the roasted peaches into a blender.
5. Pour in enough lemonade to cover the peaches in the blender and puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little foamy and frothy.
6. Pour the mixture into a pitcher and stir in the rest of the lemonade.
7. Let chill, stir and serve with a smile!
(This is a G-Rated version. For the over-21 set looking for more adult entertainment, feel free to add Tito’s Vodka to your liking.)
Welcome to C.Bell
Tradition with a Twist
C.BELL is a constantly evolving collection of contemporary, custom and 20th century pieces. Here is a mix with a point of
view – a savvy source for chic and sophisticated interiors. Is it Palm Beach Regency or Modern Ming?
Perhaps it is a unique shape, an intriguing texture, a hint of glamour, or simply …refreshing color.
BRIGHTEN UP…. with Palm Beach Revival style.
Christin Bell XOXO
906 South Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Tel. 561 533 6505